Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE.
Read, edit, and convert PDFs with the powerful PDF toolkit.
Microsoft-like interface, easy to use.
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
How to insert a line chart in a column chart?
1. Select the cells containing the data that you’d like to use.
2. Click Insert → Chart → Combo.
3. In the Create combination charts area, you can change the chart type of the series that you need to Line, and set up the rest series as Clustered Column. Then click the preview chart, and we can get a desired chart.
For all, easy your work with WPS office suite. Free download WPS Office for PC, Mobile, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS online.
- 1. How to add vertical line to excel chart in excel graph
- 2. How to insert column formula in excel for entire column
- 3. How to Add a Column in Excel
- 4. How to add a column in excel on mac
- 5. How to make fundamental analysis of stocks with a K-line chart in WPS Office Excel
- 6. How do you add a column in Excel