Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE.
Read, edit, and convert PDFs with the powerful PDF toolkit.
Microsoft-like interface, easy to use.
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
How to use the filter feature in WPS Spreadsheet
1. After we open the spreadsheet in WPS Office, click the Home tab, and click the AutoFilterbutton in the upper menu bar.
2. Now click the drop-down button to filter according to our needs.
3. After we click OK, we can view the filter results below.
To be an office excel advancers, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
- 1. How to add a filter in excel (A Complete Guide)
- 2. How to cancel filter in WPS Spreadsheet
- 3. How to add filter to column in excel (Step-by-Step)
- 4. Five must-have filter skills using keyboard in WPS Office Excel
- 5. How to Use Advanced Filter in Excel With Multiple Criteria
- 6. How to filter blanks or non-blanks with one click