How to cancel filter in WPS Spreadsheet
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. First, use WPS Office to open the table.
2. Click the small icon at the lower right corner of the manipulated cell.
3. Place the mouse cursor at the Select All label. Then a green Clear Filter button will appear.
4. Click the Clear Filter button. Now we have successfully cancelled the filter.
To be an office excel advancers, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 2. How to expand cells to fit text in Excel
- 3. How to import external data in WPS Spreadsheet
- 4. How to copy file names in Excel from a folder?
- 5. How to use the VLOOKUP function across multiple sheets in WPS Office Excel?
- 6. Top 10 simple family tree template Excel free download