Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE.
Read, edit, and convert PDFs with the powerful PDF toolkit.
Microsoft-like interface, easy to use.
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
How to cancel filter in WPS Spreadsheet
1. First, use WPS Office to open the table.
2. Click the small icon at the lower right corner of the manipulated cell.
3. Place the mouse cursor at the Select All label. Then a green Clear Filter button will appear.
4. Click the Clear Filter button. Now we have successfully cancelled the filter.
To be an office excel advancers, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
- 1. How to add a filter in excel (A Complete Guide)
- 2. How to add filter to column in excel (Step-by-Step)
- 3. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office online？
- 4. Five must-have filter skills using keyboard in WPS Office Excel
- 5. How to use the filter feature in WPS Spreadsheet
- 6. How to cancel the file password