There are 8 free training courses of how to use office suite for Playback Settings
How to apply or power down sound effects？
1. Open the page where you want to power down sound effects.2. Click the Slide Transition icon in the mini toolbar on the right to get a pane. Click the Sound drop-down button and select a desired sound. 3. If you need to power down the sound, Click the Sound drop-down button and select [No Sound]. For all, easy your work with WPS office suite. Free download WPS Office for PC, Mobile, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS online.
How to disable hardware graphics acceleration?
Have you ever encountered such a situation, when you show a slide in PPT, the slide cannot be shown normally, and you are prompted with the following contents: Presentation detects that your graphics may be incorrectly configured, thus you cannot get the best slide show experience. That’s where you should disable hardware graphics accelerations.1.Open Presentation in WPS Office.Click the Menu tab, then pull down menu and click options.In View on the upper left corner, check disable har....
Create and present custom slide shows
During the presentation, we do not have to start a slide show as their order arranged within the presentation document. Here are steps for custom slide shows.1. Go to Slide Show → click Custom Slide Shows. 2. Click New in the Custom Slide Shows dialog.3. In the pop-up Define Custom Slides window, choose the slides to include in the cutom show from the leftcolumn, and click Add to insert. Then, click OK to finish slides selection.4. Click Show in the Custom Slide Shows window to start ....
Add speaker notes in WPS Presentation
When using WPS Presentation to make PowerPoint and do a presentation, sometimes we need to add notes in the slides, which can assist us during the presentation. How can we add speaker notes with WPS Office? · Option 1: Enter the notes in the input box below each slide. · Option 2: 1. Get into the Slide Show tab → click the Speaker notes button2. Enter notes into the popup input box. Thousands of free WPS Presentation templates are waiting for you, just in WPS Office.
How to set up a slideshow in WPS Presentation
1. Use WPS Office to open slides.2. Click the Slide Show tab → the Set Up Show button.3. In the pop-up dialog box, we can set up a slideshow in details, including "Show type", "Show options", "Multiple monitors", "Range of slideshow", and "the way to change slides".4. After we have finished settings, click the OK button. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
How to display the speaker’s notes when connecting to the projector
1. Use WPS Office to open the PPT file.2. Click the Slide Show tab → the Speaker Notes button.3. In the pop-up Speaker Notes dialog, enter the notes as needed, and click the OK button. 4. Click the Set Up Show drop-down button and choose the Set Up Show option, then a dialog will pop up. 5. In the Show type area, choose Presented by a speaker (Full screen).6. In the Multiple monitors area, check the option of Display slide show on - monitor 2. Finally, click the OK button. 7. Click the....
How to play the video full screen in WPS Presentation
1. Use WPS Office to open slides.2. Click video, get into the Video Tools tab, and check Play Full Screen.3. Click the Slide Show from Current button, and click the Start button to play the video. At this point, we can play the video in full screen. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
How to set audio as background music in WPS Presentation
1. Use WPS Office to open slides.2. Click the “small horn” icon, which is the audio.3. In the Audio Tools tab, click the Play in Background button. Then the slide show will automatically play the audio, which will be looped until the end of the slide show. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
Relate tags of office software Playback SettingsMore