How to type division symbol in WPS Writer
· Option 1:1. Open the document with WPS Office, and place the cursor where you want to insert the symbol.2. Click the Insert tab → the Symbol drop-down button.3. In the Custom Symbols window, directly click "÷" to insert the division symbol. · Option 2:1. Open the document with WPS Office, and place the cursor where you want to insert the symbol.2. Click the Insert tab → the Symbol button. The Symbol dialog box will pop up.3. In the Subset box, choose Latin-1 Supplement.4. Click the l....
How to wrap text in WPS Writer
1. Use WPS Office to open the document.2. Place the mouse cursor at the position where you want to wrap the text.3. Press the Enter key on the keyboard.4. We finish the text wrapping. To be office word advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.
How to remove paragraph marks in WPS Writer
1. Use WPS Office to open the document.2. Click Menu → Options → View.3. In the Formatting marks box, uncheck Paragraph marks, and then click OK. Perfect your work with WPS Writer like Microsoft word.
How to set the page number position different between odd and even pages
1. Open the file in WPS Office.2. Then double-click the page number area. We can see that WPS has automatically turn to the Header/Footer tab area.3. Here, select the Page Number button → then click Footer inside or Footer outside according to our needs in the drop-down menu.4. Then double-click the content area to exit the editing mode. 5. Now we have successfully set the page number position different between odd and even pages. WPS office software could be compatible with Microsoft ....
How to type Ñ in WPS Writer
1. Type the letter N in the document, and click the left mouse button to select N.2. Click the Insert tab.3. Click the Symbol button, and choose More Symbols...4. In the pop-up dialog box, hold down the left mouse button, drag the right scroll bar downwards, and click the symbol Ñ.5. Click the Insert button, and then click the Close button. Now, we can type Ñ in the document. To be office word advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy
How to copy the content of Spreadsheet to Writer, and also keep the table format
1. Select the cells we want to copy in Spreadsheet.2. Then right-click to select Copy. Or we can use its shortcut key Ctrl+C. 3. Then turn to WPS Writer. Click on the place we want to paste the needed content.4. Right-click, then select Paste Special in the popup drop-down menu. Or we can use its shortcut key Ctrl+Alt+V.5. Then a Paste Special dialog box will pop up. Here, select WPS Spreadsheet Object in the As area.6. Then click OK. WPS office software could be compatible with Micros....
How to insert text watermark in WPS Writer
1. Open the file in WPS Writer.2. Click the Insert tab → and then select the Watermark button.3. Click Insert Watermark in the drop-down menu. Then a Watermark dialog box will popup. 4. Here, check Text watermark in the Watermark setup area.5. We may edit the content of the watermark. We can also edit its font, size, color, etc..6. After settings, click OK. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenOffice.
How to check the spelling in WPS Writer
1. Open the file in WPS Writer.2. Then click the Review tab → and then select the Spell Check button. Now we can see a Check Spelling interface on the right. 3. We can select the proper spelling the the Suggestions window, then click Change to change the spelling. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenOffice.