Microsoft office Word and Microsoft office Excel are paid services for all users. But what if you want to try it out before subscribing? Here comes the good news. In addition to the traditional office version of Office 2021, Microsoft Office has also launched a new version of Microsoft Office 365.
Office 2021 is a one-time purchase, while Microsoft 365 requires a monthly or annual subscription, giving you access to the latest upgrades. Microsoft 365, the flagship product of Microsoft Office, also offers a 1-month free trial for new users, giving users a wider range of choices.
Microsoft 365 supports desktops, laptops, tablets, and phones, and is compatible with Windows, including Windows 10, macOS, iOS, and Android. To meet the different needs of user groups, Microsoft 365 has two subscription plans to choose from: Microsoft 365 Home and Microsoft 365 Business.
Microsoft 365 Home: Users can choose from Home and Personal. The Family Edition supports up to 6 people sharing a subscription plan, while the Personal Edition supports only one person.
Microsoft 365 Business: An edition for corporate attendees with a range of services based on specific subscription plans and prices.
Now let’s learn how to free download Microsoft Word/Microsoft Excel on PC following the instructions.
1. Visit the Microsoft Office official website.
2. Choose the desired subscription plan for free trial.
3. Click Try free for 1 month on the right of the website.
4. Click the Try 1 month free button.
5. Then log in to your MS account or create a new one right now.
Tips: The free trial is only provided for new customers of Microsoft Office, so you’ll have no access to the free download and trial of Microsoft 365.
6. Lastly, both Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel, as well as PowerPoint, are downloaded and installed on your PC. You can try and experience the considerate services freely.
Since Microsoft 365 is only free for one month, we recommend you to try more other office suites before deciding on your favourite helper. Know more alternatives to Microsoft Word and Excel and download them:
Microsoft Word and Excel are good choices, especially when we use PC for office work, it is an advantage, but not the only choice, or you can look to other free office suites such as WPS Office. As a multi-functional and feature-rich office toolkit, WPS Office integrates Writer (word), Presentation (powerpoint), Spreadsheet (excel) and a PDF editor for office software, which can meet most of the needs of daily work . Users are welcome to download and experience.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 2. How to convert WPS Writer to PDF
- 3. Get to know WPS Spreadsheet
- 4. How can we change the spacing before and after a paragraph in WPS Writer
- 5. Rows and columns tools in WPS Spreadsheet
- 6. How to insert a background image and print it out in WPS Spreadsheet