Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE.
Read, edit, and convert PDFs with the powerful PDF toolkit.
Microsoft-like interface, easy to use.
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
How to add guides in WPS Presentation
1. Use WPS Office to open slides.
2. Click the View tab → the Grid and Guides button.
3. In the pop-up dialog, we can check Display drawing guides on screen, Display smart guides on screen and Objects follow with guides in the Guide settings area.
4. After completing the setting, click the OK button.
5. When we drag the text box to align the object with the guide, we can find that an orange smart guide on the screen will help us. Then we only need to drag each element to align with the guides.
Display smart guides on screen
6. As we drag the guide on the slide, we can see that the position of each element changes as well.
Objects follow with guides
You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
- 1. How to set fonts in bulk in WPS Presentation
- 2. 10 Presentation Rubric Templates for a Perfect Presentation
- 3. How to make ppt presentation on laptop in WPS Office
- 4. How to print slides without date in WPS Presentation
- 5. 10 PowerPoint Presentation 2022 Templates Free Download: Best Designs for Your Next Presentation
- 6. 10 Unique Pecha Kucha Presentation Templates for your Next Presentation