How to add tick boxes in the table?
November 18, 2021
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Open the table in WPS Office, and select the cell that you need to add a tick box.
2. Click Insert → Symbol, and click the tick box symbol.
For all, easy your work with WPS office suite. Free download WPS Office for PC, Mobile, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS online.
- 1. How to get month name from a date in Excel (3 easy ways)
- 2. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)
- 3. How to Copy File Names in Excel from a Folder?
- 4. How to add text to beginning or end of all cells in Excel
- 5. How to color cell based on value in Excel?
- 6. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences