How to change cell formats
November 5, 2021
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Select the cell range.
2. Right-click on it and choose Format Cells...(Shortcut keys: Ctrl+1)
3. Then we can change the cell format in the Format cells pop-up window.
In this example, we choose the Currency tab and set '2' Decimal places for the data.
WPS Spreadsheet could be an alternative to Microsoft Office Excel, including more than 100built-in formulas, pivot tables, and more. Includes advanced animation, slide transitions, and supports for video, images, audio, andeven flash.
- 1. How to get month name from a date in Excel (3 easy ways)
- 2. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)
- 3. How to Copy File Names in Excel from a Folder?
- 4. How to add text to beginning or end of all cells in Excel
- 5. How to color cell based on value in Excel?
- 6. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences