How to compress PDF to one page?
January 7, 2022
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Open your document in WPS PDF.
2. Click Menu > Print.
3. In the pop-up dialog, select Microsoft Printer to PDF in the Printer drop-down button or select a printer as needed.
4. Click Multiple in the Print Handling area. Enter the a desired number in Pages per sheet. You can set other arguments as needed and preview the result on the right.
5. When you finished, click Print.
WPS office software could be compatible with Microsoft Office, and these training contents help students or home workers finish their work efficiently.
- 1. How to copy and paste text from PDF to Word
- 2. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
- 3. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office online？
- 4. How to convert JPG to A4 size PDF
- 5. How to remove the password from a PDF
- 6. How to download WPS PDF editor for free