How to convert JPG to A4 PDF
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
Free PDF converter help to convert PDF to Word or Writer (doc/Docx), Split or merge PDF documents. Save documents to PDF and send them through email right from WPS Office. Added built-in PDF reader to open PDF documents in WPS Writer Online.
WPS PDF allows you to convert JPG to A4 PDF.
1. Head to the PDF interface, then click Picture to PDF.
2. A window will pop up, allowing you to add pictures to be converted. You can drag and drop picture files in the dashed box or click the plus icon (+) to add files.
Note: Here we support PNG, JPG, JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, TIF, etc.
3. Select the pictures that you want to convert to PDF, then click OK, in the Picture to PDF window, you can set Export format, here we choose A4. Also, Output mode, Orientation and Margins are available to change.
4. Finally, click Convert. Here, WPS premium can remove the watermark.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to lock and unlock cells in WPS Spreadsheet
- 2. How to insert a chart in WPS Spreadsheet
- 3. A quick way to calculate sum, average, count, max, and min
- 4. How to set up a slideshow in WPS Presentation
- 5. How can we change the spacing before and after a paragraph in WPS Writer
- 6. How to add text superscript and subscript