How to convert PDF to PPT in WPS Office online?
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
In this free tutorial, you will master how to convert PDF to PPT in WPS Office online with simple steps as follows:
· Steps to convert PDF to PPT in WPS Office.
1. Open the PDF file you want to convert to PPT.
2. Navigate to the Tools tab, and click PDF to PPT.
3. Select the file you want to convert.
4. Set the exported file format at Save as type.
5. Set the location to save the exported file at Save as location.
6. Click Start.
7. Then you can continue to edit the PPT in WPS Presentation as needed.
With these steps, you are able to convert PDF to PPT quickly and freely. Did you get it?
· What is WPS Office?
As the best alternative to Microsoft 365, WPS Office Suite features all perfect office software functions, allowing you to view, edit and create almost any document type. Studying this tutorial can make your work easier with WPS Spreadsheet like Microsoft Excel. It supports xls, xlsx, and csv file formats.
· What is WPS Presentation?
WPS Presentation is a module of WPS Office(an acronym for Writer, Presentation and Spreadsheet). WPS Presentation is consistent with PowerPoint document, which helps users to work with high efficiency. Its personal basic version is free to use and it also provides abundant functions and unique features for you to explore.
Learn more advanced skills similar to converting PDF to PPT in WPS Office:
How to convert slides into pictures | WPS Academy Free Office Courses
How to convert PPT to Word | WPS Academy Free Office Courses
How to convert PDF files into documents | WPS Academy Free Office Courses
How to convert PDF files into pictures| WPS Academy Free Office Courses
Have you learned how to convert PDF to PPT in WPS Office online? Use WPS Office to create, edit and share Word, PPT, Excel and PDF. WPS Office Academy covers each step by giving free tutorials with details. Step by step, an office beginner becomes a pro. Versions are available for PCs including Mac, Windows, Linux, etc. Mobile versions include iOS and Android.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
- 2. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office online？
- 3. How to copy and paste text from PDF to Word
- 4. How to download WPS PDF editor for free
- 5. How to remove the password from a PDF
- 6. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide