How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Use WPS Office to open a PDF file.
2. ClickInsert→ Sign→ Create signaturein sequence.
3. In the pop-upPDF signaturebox, selectDraw. And write what you want in the input box by controlling the mouse.
4. ClickOK. Choose the location of the signature and click the page.
To be office specialists, you could learn how to use WPS Office online in WPS Academy.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
- 2. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office online？
- 3. How to copy and paste text from PDF to Word
- 4. How to download WPS PDF editor for free
- 5. How to remove the password from a PDF
- 6. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide