How to create venn diagram in Word?
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
In this article, we will learn the free course about how to make a venn diagram in word.
Insert Venn diagram in WPS Writer
1. Open your word document and click the position where you want to insert a venn diagram.
2. Click the Insert tab and click WPSArt to get a pop-up dialog.
3. Select Radial Venn and click OK.
4. After inserting the venn diagram, we can edit it as need.
Click the Text area, and we can enter the text that we need.
Click any element of the diagram, and we have a floating toolbar. We have five options: Add Shape, Change Layout, Move Shape, Insert Bullet and Shape Styles. Here we take Shape Styles as an example.
Add or Delete the shape of Venn diagram in WPS Writer
Sometimes, you may want to add or delete a element of the diagram, and you can make it as following.
Option1: Add an element in the diagram.
1. Click any element of the Venn diagram, and click Add Shape in the right hover window.
2. Choose Add Shape After or Add Shape before to determine the order and position of the inserted shape.
Then ,we have inserted a new circle into the Venn diagram.
Option2: Delete an element in the diagram.
There are 2 ways to delete an element in the venn diagram
1. Choose any element in the Venn diagram, and use the shortcut key Delete.
If you want to delete the circle without changing the position of the remaining circles, right-click the element, and select Delete Object in hover window.
More options about creating diagram in WPS Office, Click here to learn:
Whether you're new to Word or need to speed quickly with Word, free WPS Writer training will give tips to apply immediately to your business work. Discovering professional training in WPS Writer, you'll practice creating different types of documents by using Word.
Was this helpful?