How to crop diagonally in powerpoint
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
If you want to crop a picture diagonally, you can’t miss today's free course.There are many reasons why you may be interested in WPS Presentation and its powerful functions. One of the reasons can be its powerful effect to reshape your picture. And this trick could be compatible with Microsoft Office PPT.
· Example of croppingdiagonally in WPS Presentation
To crop a picture diagonally, you can choose to crop in shape with a right triangle in WPS Presentation. Firstly, you need to insert a picture.
1. Click the Insert tab, and then click Picture to choose pictures from your album.
2. The picture is too large to fit in. To solve it, we can drag and move the picture to the right spot. Adjusting its size is also available in WPS Presentation, as you can drag the small icon on the edges.
3. To make the picture more attractive, go to the Object Formatting pane on the right. Here, we choose to add an Inner Diagonal Bottom Left effect to the picture, because the bottom left part is what will remain after cropping.
4. To crop the picture into the shape we want, click Crop in Picture Tools, and then choose Right Triangle at Basic Shapes. You can adjust the size and position of the picture. After setting, you can press the Enter key to finish the process.
In today’s free WPS Office tutorial, we have learned a simple yet useful way to crop an image diagonally in PowerPoint. WPS Office provides simple and professional tips to walk you through user-friendly presentation tools featured with clean and nice templates. Presentation is connected with other WPS Office functions.
· To explore more about WPS Office:
Click here to learn how to crop pictures in WPS Presentation
Click here to see how to insert pictures in WPS Presentation