How to delete pages in PDF online for free?
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
With WPS PDF, you can read, take annotation, compress, convert PDF to jpg, highlight, search, process & edit pdf documents on Windows, Mac, PC, and Android platforms. WPS PDF allows you to delete the unwanted PDF pages. Click here to see how to delete blank page in PDF online for free.
· Option 1:
1. Select your unwanted page, then head to the Page tab, click Delete Pages.
2. A window will pop up, allowing you to choose the editing pages, you can delete the chosen page by checking Delete the selected page or other pages by checking Custom delete page and entering the page number in the text box.
Delete the selected page
Custom delete pages
· Option 2:
1. Hove over the mouse to the page you want to delete, then head to the right side of the page, click the third icon, then the chosen page will be deleted.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
- 2. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office online？
- 3. How to download WPS PDF editor for free
- 4. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide
- 5. How to remove the password from a PDF
- 6. How to copy and paste text from PDF to Word