How to remove blank pages from PDF?
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Open your PDF document.
2. Click Page > Delete Pages.
3. In the pop-up dialog, we can select Delete selected pages or Custom delete page as needed. Here we take Custom delete page as an example.
4. Enter “3,4 in the text box and click OK. Then the pages are deleted.
Note: Non-premium users can delete 5 pages for free. If you need to delete more, please go premium.
Anyway, WPS Office suite makes your work easy. Free download WPS Office for PC, Mobile, Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS online.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
- 2. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office online？
- 3. How to download WPS PDF editor for free
- 4. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide
- 5. How to remove the password from a PDF
- 6. How to convert PDF to JPG format