How to insert blank pages in PDF
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Open the file in WPS Office.
2. Click the Page tab above → then select Insert Pages button.
3. In the drop-down menu, click Blank Page. Then a Insert Blank Pagesdialog box will pop up. We can also use its shortcut key Ctrl+Alt+I.
4. Here, we can adjust the settings of blank page. For more information, you are welcome to join our WPS Academy to learn.
5. After setting, click OK.
With WPS PDF, you can easily read, edit, and manage PDF pages on android and easily convert between PDF and other types of documents. Currently support doc/ppt/word/excel/image/xls.
- 1. How to remove a blank page in word document on mac
- 2. How to remove a blank page in word document on mac
- 3. How to delete a blank page in word document on mac
- 4. How to remove blank pages from PDF?
- 5. How to delete pages in word extra pages in word on Mac
- 6. How to delete last blank page In Word 2021