How to download files in WPS Cloud
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
Welcome to WPS Academy! In this article we will demonstrate how to download files from WPS Cloud. You can quickly master this function in a few simple steps.
What is WPS Cloud Docs in WPS Office?
WPS Cloud Docs is a document storage, sharing and collaboration platform that supports multiple people editing and commenting on a document at the same time. You can also view historical changes to a document and revert to a particular version.
WPS Cloud works deeply with WPS Office, so you can upload Office documents to Cloud Docs at any time and download documents from WPS Cloud to WPS Office for editing.
WPS Cloud Docs makes it easy to collaborate with team members to write, proofread and share team materials.
Graphic skills on how to download files in WPS Cloud
1. Open WPS Office.
2. On the Home page, select the left navigation bar and click Open→WPS Cloud Files.
You can also unlock more useful features of WPS Office.
1. WPS can also add cloud fonts online, with a variety of artistic fonts at your disposal. Click to view How to add cloud fonts；
2. Click here to learn how to convert WPS Writer to PDF
3. Click here to learn how to Convert Word documents into PDF
4. Click here to learn how to convert PDF files as pictures
Using WPS Office to create, edit and share Word, PPT, Excel and PDF. WPS Office Academy covers each step by giving free tutorials with details. Step by step, an office beginner becomes a pro. Versions are available for PCs including Mac, Windows, Linux, etc. Mobile versions includes iOS and Android.
Was this helpful?