How to encrypt a PDF file
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Open the PDF file with WPS Office.
2. Click theProtectbutton on the top menu bar → Encryptbutton.
3. In the pop-upEncryptioninterface, checkSet the open passwordorSet password of editing and extractingas needed.
To be office specialists, you could learn how to use WPS Office online in WPS Academy.
- 1. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office online？
- 2. How to lock a PDF file from editing?
- 3. How to export a PPT file to a PDF file
- 4. How to convert text file into excel file in Windows 10
- 5. How to encrypt WPS Writer
- 6. File formats: what are the file types supported by excel