How to encrypt a PDF file
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Open the PDF file with WPS Office.
2. Click theProtectbutton on the top menu bar → Encryptbutton.
3. In the pop-upEncryptioninterface, checkSet the open passwordorSet password of editing and extractingas needed.
To be office specialists, you could learn how to use WPS Office online in WPS Academy.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
- 2. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office online？
- 3. How to download WPS PDF editor for free
- 4. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide
- 5. How to remove the password from a PDF
- 6. How to convert PDF to JPG format