How to export a document to PDF
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
This article is about how to export a document to PDF.
1. Option 1: Click Export to PDF icon at the top left as below.
Option 2: Click Menu → Export to PDF.
2. After setting as you need, click Export to PDF.
3. When the output is complete, you can use WPS Office to open the PDF file.
PDF to Word/Excel/PPT: free of charge
PDF to Word/Excel/PPT: only for membership
For all, easy your work with WPS office suite. Free download WPS Office for PC, Mobile, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS online.
- 1. How to export a PPT file to a PDF file
- 2. How to convert a Word document to a PDF online in laptop?
- 3. How to change the font of text box in PDF document?
- 4. how to sign a word document without printing ?
- 5. How can we add a PDF file to the document
- 6. The Top Free Word Document Templates Easy to Download