How to find and replace in Word
If we want to quickly find the specific text in the document quickly:
1. We can click the Home tab → the Find and Replace drop-down button → the Find option. Or we can use the shortcut Ctrl+F to pop up the dialog.
In the pop-up dialog, we enter the text in the Find what edit box.
We can click the Find Next button to find what we need in the document.
If we want to quickly replace parts or all of the specified content in the document:
1. We can click the Home tab → the Find and Replace drop-down button → the Replace option. Or we can use the shortcut Ctrl+H to pop up the dialog.
2. In the pop-up dialog, we can enter the content that we want to search and replace in the Find what and Replace with edit box respectively.
3. Click the Replace or Replace All button to replace parts or all of the specified content.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to use the VLOOKUP function across multiple sheets in WPS Office Excel?
- 2. Different methods of using format painter
- 3. How to insert a chart in WPS Spreadsheet
- 4. How to lock and unlock cells in WPS Spreadsheet
- 5. Quickly locate the name of the row and column where the cell is located
- 6. Explanation on WPS Presentation printing interface