How to get the status bar back in WPS Spreadsheet
The status bar at the bottom of the window displays the average, count and sum of selected cells. It happens that your status bar disappears from WPS Spreadsheets out of a sudden, but we can get it back.
1. Click the Menu tab > Options
2. Head to View, check Status Bar, and you have it back.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to insert a chart in WPS Spreadsheet
- 2. Use COUNTIF function for conditional statistics
- 3. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
- 4. How to set the cell alignment in WPS Spreadsheet
- 5. Quickly locate the name of the row and column where the cell is located
- 6. How to quickly locate and replace data