How to get the status bar back in WPS Spreadsheet
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
The status bar at the bottom of the window displays the average, count and sum of selected cells. It happens that your status bar disappears from WPS Spreadsheets out of a sudden, but we can get it back.
1. Click the Menu tab > Options
2. Head to View, check Status Bar, and you have it back.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 2. How to expand cells to fit text in Excel
- 3. How to copy file names in Excel from a folder?
- 4. How to import external data in WPS Spreadsheet
- 5. How to use the VLOOKUP function across multiple sheets in WPS Office Excel?
- 6. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)