How to hide gridlines in WPS Spreadsheet
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
· Option 1
1. Use WPS Office to open the form.
2. Click Menuin the upper left corner →and then select Options in the upper left corner.
3. Select Viewin the Options popup box, then uncheck Gridline, and click OK.
· Option 2
1. Open the file in WPS Spreadsheet.
2. Click the View tab → then uncheck View Gridlines.
This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Excel and OpenOffice.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to get month name from a date in Excel (3 easy ways)
- 2. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 3. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)
- 4. How to copy file names in Excel from a folder?
- 5. How to color cell based on value in Excel?
- 6. How to add month name from date in Excel formula