Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit PDFs like Word
Convert, merge, split, scan, and sign PDFs
More than PDF: Use Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
How to insert and remove headers/footers in PDFs?
WPS PDF helps quickly add and remove headers and footers to a PDF. Here are the steps.
1. Open WPS PDF and click Open PDF under the Create PDF option. Browse the PDF in which you want to insert heades and footers in the pop-up box, select it and click Open.
2. Navigate to the Insert tab and click Header and Footer button. Then select Add Header and Footer. In the pop-up box, you can set the position, content, font, and margins of the header and footer.
Note: the following two functions of selecting page range and removing header and footer are only available for WPS membership.
3. If the PDF document has more than one page, you can select the page range to apply at Page Range Options. Then click Confirm to Apply. Now, you can see the preview surface and save the settings after buying subscription.
4. To remove the headers and footers, you can go back to the Header and Footer button, click Delete Header and Footer in the drop-down options. And click OK in the pop-up dialog to delete the existing headers and footers.
Anyway, WPS Office suite makes your work easy. Free download WPS Office for PC, Mobile, Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS online.
- 1. How To OCR Files To Generate Searchable and Editable PDFs
- 2. How to remove password from excel file in less than 5 minutes
- 3. How to remove page number in Word
- 4. How to remove space in Excel before text
- 5. How to remove text from a cell in Excel
- 6. How To Remove Header And Footer In WPS Office (Easy & Quick)