How to insert and remove headers/footers in PDFs?
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
WPS PDF helps quickly add and remove headers and footers to a PDF. Here are the steps.
1. Open WPS PDF and click Open PDF under the Create PDF option. Browse the PDF in which you want to insert heades and footers in the pop-up box, select it and click Open.
2. Navigate to the Insert tab and click Header and Footer button. Then select Add Header and Footer. In the pop-up box, you can set the position, content, font, and margins of the header and footer.
Note: the following two functions of selecting page range and removing header and footer are only available for WPS membership.
3. If the PDF document has more than one page, you can select the page range to apply at Page Range Options. Then click Confirm to Apply. Now, you can see the preview surface and save the settings after buying subscription.
4. To remove the headers and footers, you can go back to the Header and Footer button, click Delete Header and Footer in the drop-down options. And click OK in the pop-up dialog to delete the existing headers and footers.
Anyway, WPS Office suite makes your work easy. Free download WPS Office for PC, Mobile, Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS online.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
- 2. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office online？
- 3. How to copy and paste text from PDF to Word
- 4. How to download WPS PDF editor for free
- 5. How to remove the password from a PDF
- 6. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide