Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE.
Read, edit, and convert PDFs with the powerful PDF toolkit.
Microsoft-like interface, easy to use.
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
How to insert check box in Word
With Word, you will be able to create spectacular documents as long as you use the main available tools. Among some things that you must learn with the program is how to insert a check box in Word to succeed when creating forms. Knowing how to insert check box in word 2013 or other versions will also help you edit already printed forms or lists.
The information on how to insert check box in Word will be useful to you in any aspect, so it is good to pay attention to it. Next, you will learn to insert the box, modify it and even create direct access to the list.
How to insert a check box in Word using Windows?
To know how to insert check box in Word, you will have to comply with the following steps:
1. You will need to open the document in Word where you want to insert the check box.
2. Go to the developer tool. If you do not have it activated, you must adjust it as follows:
If you are looking for how to insert check box in word document, you will have to activate the developer tab by going to the file option.
3. Click on options and select customize the ribbon.
4. Find the list of main tabs and check the developer box.
5. Accept the changes.
6. With the developer tab active, you must enter the box and search for properties.
7. You will see the symbols determined in the system, both marked and unmarked. You must click on change.
8. You will have to search for winding2, select it and click on accept within the tab.
How to modify the check box in Word?
In your search on how to insert check box in Word, you will also be interested in knowing how to modify the element. In this case, you will have to:
1. Click on the previously created box.
2. Go to the developer tool and select properties.
3. Next to the display as option, a drop-down menu will appear with the option none.
How to create the shortcut to the check box in Word?
On the other hand, if you want to know how to insert check box in Word for a shortcut, you will need to follow these steps:
1. To know how to insert check box in word 2016 and create the shortcut, you do not necessarily have to have the developer tab active, but you can use the bullets.
2. Open the document in Word and go to the home tab.
3. Select the bullet menu and click define new bullet.
4. Go to symbol and find the font winding2.
5. Choose the default icon after the search and click accept changes.
All the steps previously shown on how to insert check box in Word are easy and safe, and you can use them today. After you learn how to insert check box in Word on Mac or Windows, you will see how useful the tool will be for your work.
If the instructional guide on how to insert check box in Word online was useful to you, do not hesitate to follow WPS Academy to have similar information. You can also download WPS Office free of charge on the web to create new documents in Word or Excel. You must promote good work and use all Microsoft Word tools in your system. Furthermore, WPS Office is the official partner of Beijing Olympic Winter Games 2022.
Knowing how to insert a check box in Word is only a small part of the program's great tools you will learn to use. You have to take the initiative to follow the guidelines and see great results.
- 1. How to see the Name Box in Excel
- 2. How to insert a check box in WPS Spreadsheet
- 3. How to add, resize, and remove a text box in excel
- 4. 2 Easy Ways to Remove Text Box Border in Word Using WPS Office
- 5. Quickly insert a box with check mark in WPS Office Excel
- 6. How to delete the check box in WPS Spreadsheet