How to insert WordArt in Word？
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Open your word document, and select the text to which you want to apply WordArt.
2. Click the Home tab, and click the Text Effects drop-down button in the toolbar. Then click the WordArt option, you have multiple styles for choice. You can apply any of them with one click.
Was this helpful?
- 1. A quick way to calculate sum, average, count, max, and min
- 2. Quickly locate the name of the row and column where the cell is located
- 3. How can we add a horizontal line at the footer
- 4. How to quickly locate and replace data
- 5. How to set up a slideshow in WPS Presentation
- 6. How to insert special symbols in WPS Writer