How to insert line graph in Word?
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Open your word document, and click the Insert tab > Chart.
2. In the pop-up dialog, click Line > Use. There is one template for common users. If you want to apply the more templates, please go Template Premium first.
3. Right click the chart and click Edit Data to enter an excel document.
4. Enter the data in the excel document as needed, or you can also paste a table into it.
Note: Please pay attention to the heading row and column, which should correspond to the chart.
5. Then go back to the word document. You can double click Chart Title to edit it.
To be office specialists, you could learn how to use WPS Office online in WPS Academy.
Was this helpful?