How to insert or remove Table of Contents in Word?
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
Take an article with three levels of headings as example.
1. Click the blank page inserted in the article. Click the Reference tab, and click Table of Contents.
2. In order to show all the three levels, we select the third style in the drop-down menu.
3. If we want to remove the table of contents, select the table of contents, click the Table of Contents drop-down button and select Remove Table of Contents.
WPS office software could be compatible with Microsoft Office, and these training contents help students or home workers finish their work efficiently.
- 1. How to Insert Table of Contents in Word Document on Mac or Windows
- 2. Best & well-organized table of contents template word Free download
- 3. Free 10 Professional & Simple Word Table of Contents Template Download Now
- 4. Well-Organized TOP 10 Template for Table of Contents in Word
- 5. How to insert table of contents in Word
- 6. Free 10 Professional & Simple Word Table of Contents Template Download Now