How to insert PDF into PPT in WPS Office
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
An excellent PPT contains the text that is short yet to the point. In some cases, you’re required to display some supplementary content when addressing a speech, but it would be inadvisable to put it all on one slide. To solve this problem, WPS Academy is here to introduce you to a practical method of inserting PDF into PPT.
· Steps to insert PDF into PPT in WPS Office.
1. Prepare your supplementary content in the form of a PDF file beforehand, and open your PPT document in WPS Presentation.
2. Head to the Insert tab, and click File Object.
3. Select the PDF file to insert and click Open.
4. Adjust its size and move the PDF to a suitable position on the slide, or if you want to hide it when showing slide, you can also move it outside the slide area.
5. When the slide is in play, you can click it to open the file.
6. When the slides are in the normal mode, you can double-click to check the content.
With this skill in inserting PDF into PPT, you no longer need to fill your slides with too much content. Did you get it?
· What is WPS Presentation?
WPS Presentation is a module of WPS Office(an acronym for Writer, Presentation and Spreadsheet). WPS Presentation is consistent with PowerPoint document, which helps users to work with high efficiency. Its personal basic version is free to use and it also provides abundant functions and unique features for you to explore.
More objects than PDF files can be inserted into PPT slides to make your public speaking come across much better. You are recommended to click the following links to learn more helpful skills similar to inserting PDF into PPT in WPS Academy:
How to insert attachments | A free tutorial in WPS Academy
How to insert video | A free tutorial in WPS Academy
How to insert pictures | A free tutorial in WPS Academy
How to insert objects | A free tutorial in WPS Academy
Free download WPS Office to customize your PPT design. WPS Presentation training courses of modifying PowerPoint theme, adding elements, mixing and matching colors and fonts make your presentation more popular. Learn all about skills of using PPT in WPS Office.