How to insert PDF into word
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
No matter you are a student, teacher, or business professionals, you can create and edit documents efficiently by WPS Writer as text editors. Today we will learn how to insert a PDF file into word.
1. Open your documents in WPS Writer. Place your cursor at the place where you want to insert the PDF file.
2. Click the Insert tab > Object > Create from file > Browse, then select the PDF file that you want to insert.
3. Here we check Link to file, so that changes to the source file will be reflected in your document. Display as icon allows you to change the style of the displaying icon.
4. Finally, click OK to insert the PDF file. Double-click the file, then you can open it.
- 1. Remove Extra Page in Word Online in Word 2021
- 2. Methods to insert checkbox in Word
- 3. How to make a cover page in word in WPS word document
- 4. How to change word default font in WPS office word
- 5. How to delete pages in word extra pages in word on Mac
- 6. How to search a word on a page in word document 2016