How to insert text watermark in WPS Writer
October 19, 2021
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Open the file in WPS Writer.
2. Click the Insert tab → and then select the Watermark button.
3. Click Insert Watermark in the drop-down menu. Then a Watermark dialog box will popup.
4. Here, check Text watermark in the Watermark setup area.
5. We may edit the content of the watermark. We can also edit its font, size, color, etc..
6. After settings, click OK.
This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenOffice.