How to set the shading colors of the text in WPS Writer
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Use WPS Office to open the document, and select the text that needs to be set the background color.
2. Click the Home tab → click the Shading drop-down button → select a different shading color.
No matter you are a student, teacher, or business professionals can create and edit documents efficiently by WPS Writer as text editors. Easy to use as Microsoft Word.
- 1. How to set the text color of the text comment box in the PDF file
- 2. How to set the line spacing to a fixed value in WPS Writer
- 3. How to change cell colors in Excel
- 4. How to set the margins in WPS Writer
- 5. How to use colors in excel formulas to highlight information
- 6. Freely change theme colors in your design in WPS Office PowerPoint