Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE.
Read, edit, and convert PDFs with the powerful PDF toolkit.
Microsoft-like interface, easy to use.
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
How to make a duplicate page in word
If you are writing any content or text on a page, or if you have exisiting document with all work done but want to duplicate that specific page, here’s how to duplicate page in word. There are various ways to do it but here three ways are discussed.
If you follow these steps on how to duplicate page in word, you can successfully duplicate any page in any of your word document either on Mac or Windows.
Duplicate page in word in a single page document
1. This method is handy if you have an existing document with single page and you wish to duplicate it. This is how you can do it:
2. Open your one-page document in word.
3. Now bring your cursor to the 1st text of the page. You will notice cursor blinking.
4. Now bring your left mouse at the 1st text of the page, click and hold left mouse button and drag diagonally to the bottom right. You will see all text selected. Now press Ctrl+C to copy content.
5. Now bring your cursor to the last text of the page and click there. The cursor will blink at the point.
6. Now press Enter key on your keyboard. A new blank page will appear and the cursor will automatically jump to new page and start blinking.
7. Finally, just press Ctrl+V to past the content. The page is duplicated with exact content.
Duplicate page in word in a new documnet
1. In this method, you can duplicate page in word in a new document. Here is how to do it
Open an exisitng document.
2. Click at the start of the page. You will notice cursor blinking at the first text of the page.
3. Now press and hold left button of your mouse and drag diagonally to the bottom right corner of the page. You will see all content is selected. Press Ctrl+C to copy the entire content
4. Now press Ctrl+N to create new document in a new file. You will notice cursor blinking at the start.
5. Now just press Ctrl+V to paste the selected content. The content is copied in the new file and the page is now duplicated.
Duplicate page in word in multiple pages
1. Open an existing document containing content. For this example, a document of 3-page content is opened.
2. For this example, the content of the first page will be duplicated. Bring your mouse at the first text of the first page and click once. You will see cursor blinking
3. Now click and hold the left mouse button and drag diagonally to the bottom right of the first page. You will see all the text on the first page gets selected. Now press Ctrl+C on your keyboard to copy the content.
4. Now click at the first word of the second page content, you will notice cursor blinking at the first word.
5. Go to the Insert tab
6. Click on the Blank Page option. You will see a blank page is inserted right after the 1st page. Now click at the start of that blank page and you will notice the blinking cursor at that page.
7. Now press Ctrl+V on keyboard to paste the selected content from the first page. The page is now duplicated.
So this is how to duplicate page in word with various options. But if you want to get more information Word features, you can subscribe to WPS Academy to learn in detail.
Need to edit Word/Excel/PPT file free of charge? download WPS Office edit files like without any cost. Download now! to get enjoyable working experience.
- 1. How to Duplicate a Page in Word Document with Formatting
- 2. How to duplicate a Page in Word WPS Office
- 3. Compare two sheets for duplicate rows in WPS Office Excel
- 4. How to duplicate a sheet in WPS Spreadsheet
- 5. How to Duplicate a Word Document
- 6. How to find duplicate values in excel using formula