How to make a picture transparent in PowerPoint
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
How can we make an inserted picture transparent? You may find it cannot be done by editing the picture. There is another method for you.
1. Click Insert > Shape> Rectangle to insert a rectangle of your desired picture’s size.
2. Double click the rectangle to pop-up a Object Formatting pane. Select Picture or texture to fill, and in the Picture Fill area, click the Select the picture button to select a desired picture. Then adjust its transparency in the lower region according to individual needs.
4. There is a solid line by default. If we want to remove it, click No line in the Line area.
For all, easy your work with WPS office suite. Free download WPS Office for PC, Mobile, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS online.
- 1. Set transparent color for pictures in a slide
- 2. How to resize the picture
- 3. How to set a picture as background in a slide
- 4. How to Insert a watermark background picture in Word
- 5. How can we make a blurry picture clear in WPS Writer
- 6. How can we move the picture after inserting it in WPS Writer