Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE.
Read, edit, and convert PDFs with the powerful PDF toolkit.
Microsoft-like interface, easy to use.
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
How to quickly and easily transfer data
Do you have a text file full of data that you need text file import to Excel? Don't worry, we'll show you how to do it quickly and easily. All you need is a text editor and Excel. In this tutorial, we'll be using Notepad and Excel. First, we'll show you how to text file import to excel. Then, we'll show you how to import the data into Excel from internet. Let's get started!
One of the benefits of text file import to excel is that it allows you to quickly and easily transfer data. This can be extremely useful if you need to move data from one program to another or if you need to share data with others. Another benefit is that text files are often smaller than other types of files, so they take up less space on your computer. Finally, text files can be opened in a variety of programs, so you're not limited to just Excel.
Text File Import to Excel quick and easy way for data entry
1. Click the Data tab once the Excel spreadsheet has been opened to the location where you wish the data to be saved. And then go to the Import Data option, which is shown in red in the accompanying figure.
2. Once you've opened the import data option, you'll see several alternatives, one of which is to pick import data once more.
3. Ok should be clicked in the pop-up window.
4. Now choose the source of the data. It refers to the text file from which you want to receive the data that you want to convert to excel, which is shown by number 1 in the figure that follows. After that, choose the file from your own computer that you like to convert by clicking the following option.
5. Stay with other encodings and click the next button once the window for file conversion has opened up after you click the next button.
6. Now you have text import wizard-step 1 of 3 window stay with “delimited” and click the next as shown in the following picture.
7. You should now be on step 2 of 3 of the text import process. In this window, keep using tab, and then click the next button.
8. Now, choose the General option, and then click the finish button.
9. After you have finished entering your data and clicked Finish, it will be imported into Excel.
Text File Import to Excel quick and easy way to import text file from internet
1. Open a spreadsheet from the WPS office. And go to the data and pick the import data option.
2. Once you select the import data you will receive the import data from web option pick this choice.
3. Now you have the address bar insert the address of website where from you want to import text file.
4. As you have put the address of website where from you want to import text file open the file you want to import and hit the import option. After clicking on the import, you will have properties. Click on properties.
5. Now you can adjust the properties according to your demand and then hit OK.
6. As you hit the OK you have imported the text file from the website of your choice to WPS excel.
If you would want additional information the ways Text File Import to Excel or on the WPS office, please check out the webpage for the WPS Academy. This website also offers a free download of WPS Office, which enables users to edit documents saved in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and PDF formats. If you visit this website, you can take advantage of this offer.