How to use flash fill to quickly fill in data
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
Use WPS Office to open the table and select the cell need to be operated.
Place the mouse cursor at the lower right corner of the cell, when the cursor turn into a cross, click and drag down to select all the cells that we want to fill data.
Then click the icon appeared in the lowerright corner, then select Flash Fillin the drop-down menu (or use shortcut key Ctrl+E).
Note: Flash Fillcan provide a filling rule that best meets the users' needs by comparing the relationship between strings.
The more correspondences we provide, the more accurate the judgment can be.
This skill could be also used in Microsoft Office Excel and Openoffice.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to get month name from a date in Excel (3 easy ways)
- 2. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 3. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)
- 4. How to copy file names in Excel from a folder?
- 5. How to color cell based on value in Excel?
- 6. How to add month name from date in Excel formula