How to quickly merge and center cells in WPS Spreadsheet
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
After we use WPS Office to open the spreadsheet, select the cell that needs to be manipulated.
Then click the Home tab and find the Merge and Center button. By clicking this button, we can quickly merge and center cells. Its shortcut key is Ctrl+M.
This skill could be also used in Microsoft Office Excel and Openoffice.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to add text superscript and subscript
- 2. How to use the VLOOKUP function across multiple sheets in WPS Office Excel?
- 3. How to insert a background image and print it out in WPS Spreadsheet
- 4. Use IF function to judge data
- 5. How to insert page numbers in a document
- 6. A quick way to calculate sum, average, count, max, and min