Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE.
Read, edit, and convert PDFs with the powerful PDF toolkit.
Microsoft-like interface, easy to use.
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
How to remove page number in WPS Writer
1. Open the document with WPS Writer.
2. Double click the page number area, then we will automatically jump to the Header/Footer tab interface.
3. Then we can see the Delete page number button in the page number area. Click the button, then a drop-down menu will pop up.
4. Here, we can select different types to delete page number according to our needs. Take Current Page as an example.
This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenOffice.
- 1. How to count the number of words in WPS Writer
- 2. How to remove page number in Word
- 3. How to insert page number from a specific page in Word
- 4. How to automatically add the serial number of the tables in WPS Writer
- 5. how to add page in word without page number
- 6. How to Add Page Number To Word from Specific Page