How to start page numbers on page 2 in WPS Writer
1. Open the document in WPS Writer.
2. Click the Insert tab → and then click the Page Number button.
3. In the popup drop-down menu, select Insert Page Number. Then the Insert Page Number dialog box will pop up.
4. Here, check Start at Page numbering area.
5. Adjust the start number as 0.
6. Now click OK. We can now see that the page number of this document is started on page 2.
This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenOffice.
Was this helpful?