Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE.
Read, edit, and convert PDFs with the powerful PDF toolkit.
Microsoft-like interface, easy to use.
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
How to add page numbers in word document excluding cover page
Word gives you the best high-quality tools, so you can use them when creating your documents. This post shows you how you can make your work much more professional, such as how to add page numbers in Word. Word techniques are quite useful and even more so when you have to number the pages of your document.
This program is one of the most used in the world by millions of people. But still, there are hundreds of people who don't know how to add page numbers in Word and other easy-to-use tools. But through this post, you will be able to learn more about this technique and where you can find everything about Word.
How to add page numbers in word on mac?
How to add page numbers in Word 2013? Use this step-by-step guide to add page numbers in Word online and get positive results.
1. Open the Word document and click the Insert tab.
2. Look for the Page number option.
3. You will have several options such as Top of page and End of page select the one of your preference.
Note: The Top of Page option lists the pages at the top, and the Bottom of Page option lists the pages at the top.
How to add page numbers in Word 2016 from the second page?
Every time you make a document, the first page should not necessarily be numbered, in this case, where you put the title. All jobs begin to be listed from the second page, and with the guide on how to add page numbers in word online, you will know how to do it.
1. On the toolbar, select the Insert option.
2. Click on the Header or Footer section. You will see a window of various options.
3. Options such as Format number 1, Format number 2, and Format number 3 will appear.
4. Select the option that suits you best; automatically; the option will change to Designs. Check the box Different first page; from there, it will start to be listed from the second page.
How to add page numbers in word a document?
The advantage of using Word is that its versions have been updated over time, offering more optimal tools. If you want to know how to add page numbers in Word, this post is for you.
1. On the toolbar, you will see the option to Insert – Page Numbering.
2. Choose Current position.
3. Finally, choose the numbering style you want for your documents.
In addition to learning how to add page numbers in Word free, you can also learn other types of tools. There is a well-known platform such as WPS Academy, which offers information on all the tools and techniques of Word. Many users use this platform to improve their work by using the guide on how to add page numbers in Word.
You can follow them and be aware of the articles they constantly publish, on how to add page numbers in Word 2010 and other tools. You must know more about Word since this allows you to be much more professional when writing your documents. By learning how to add page numbers in Word, you will see that everything will be much easier.
But there is more since now you have the advantage of downloading WPS Office to edit Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents. It is free, and you can enjoy its content so that you can write nicely and fast. It is available now; feel free to download it and learn how to add page numbers in Word.
- 1. How to Add Page Numbers In Word Starting on Page 2 (Step by Step)
- 2. 9+ Wonderful Eye-Catchy Cover Page Template Word Free Download
- 3. How to add days to a date in excel excluding weekends
- 4. How to make a cover page in word in WPS word document
- 5. Professional Cover Page template word free
- 6. How to insert page numbers in a document