How to insert page numbers quickly in Word
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
No matter you are a student, teacher, or business professionals, you can create and edit documents efficiently by WPS Writer as text editors. Today we will learn how to insert page numbers in a document, which will make your article easier to read.
1. Open your document in WPS Writer.
2. Double-click the footer of your articles, the footer will become editable.
3. Double-click the Insert page number box, then choose its format and position. You can also decide where to apply them at Apply to. Finally, click OK to finish this process.
4. Double-click the area outside the footer, then you can preview the effect. Whether you want to rebuild, adjust or delete the page numbers, just repeat the double-click operation.
- 1. How to do page numbers in word on page 3 (Step-by Step)
- 2. How to add page numbers in word document excluding cover page
- 3. Insert page numbers in word 2016 (Step-by Step)
- 4. How to start page numbers on page 2 in WPS Writer
- 5. How to insert page numbers to a header or footer in word documents
- 6. How to Add Page Numbers In Word Starting on Page 2 (Step by Step)