There are 6 free training tips of how to use office suite for Headers and Footers
How to Create a Custom Header in Word
The header can supplement the description document, where you can insert time, graphics, company logo, file name or author name, etc.1. Open your word document.2. Place your cursor at the Header, click the Insert tab > Header and Footer, you can also double click the page header to activate it. 3 you can create your unique header by inserting pictures, click Picture >From File > Open. Don’t forget to change its size. 4. Insert time is also available here, click Date and Time, then choo....
How to insert footnotes in word
1. Place the cursor where we want to insert a footnote.2. Click the References tab and the Insert Footnote button. At this point, a horizontal line and a serial number appear below the current page. Because this is the first footnote, the number is 1.3. Enter the content we want in the footnote area.4. Double-click the number, then we can return to our place in the text. 5. Place the cursor at the footnote number, then the content of the footnote will appear. We can double-click the nu....
How to set the page number position different between odd and even pages
1. Open the file in WPS Office.2. Then double-click the page number area. We can see that WPS has automatically turn to the Header/Footer tab area.3. Here, select the Page Number button → then click Footer inside or Footer outside according to our needs in the drop-down menu.4. Then double-click the content area to exit the editing mode. 5. Now we have successfully set the page number position different between odd and even pages. WPS office software could be compatible with Microsoft ....
How to remove page number in WPS Writer
1. Open the document with WPS Writer.2. Double click the page number area, then we will automatically jump to the Header/Footer tab interface.3. Then we can see the Delete page number button in the page number area. Click the button, then a drop-down menu will pop up. 4. Here, we can select different types to delete page number according to our needs. Take Current Page as an example. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenOffice.
How to start page numbers on page 2 in WPS Writer
1. Open the document in WPS Writer.2. Click the Insert tab → and then click the Page Number button.3. In the popup drop-down menu, select Insert Page Number. Then the Insert Page Number dialog box will pop up.4. Here, check Start at Page numbering area.5. Adjust the start number as 0.6. Now click OK. We can now see that the page number of this document is started on page 2. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenOffice.
How can we add a horizontal line at the footer
· Option 1:1. Open the document, click Insert → Header and Footer. At the footer, click Page Layout → Page Borders.2. In the pop-up Borders and Shading interface, click the Borders box, select Style, Color, and Width, and apply them to Paragraph.3. After setting them up, click Header and Footer → Close.· Option 2:Open the document, click Insert → Header and Footer.At the footer, click Insert → Shapes, choose Lines, and press Shift+Lines at the same time to draw a line. Perfect your wor....
- download libreoffice linux command
- install libreoffice command line
- install libreoffice linux command line
- excel file is corrupted and cannot be opened windows 7
- excel windows and doors
- does windows 10 home have excel and word
- protect structure and windows excel 2010
- word excel and powerpoint for windows 10
- word and excel for windows 8.1
- microsoft word and excel download for windows 10