How to remove the dotted line in WPS Spreadsheet
September 28, 2021
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
There are two reasons that users will see dotted lines in WPS Spreadsheet.
· Reason 1: Page breaks
1. Open the spreadsheetin WPS Office, then click Menu→Options in the upper left corner.
2. Click View and uncheck Page Breaks in the Options popup window.
· Reason 2: The dotted line generated after print preview
1. Open the spreadsheetin WPS Office.
2. Click Page Layout →Print Area.
3. And then select Set Print Area to remove the dotted lines.
To be an office excel advancers, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
- 1. How to get month name from a date in Excel (3 easy ways)
- 2. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)
- 3. How to Copy File Names in Excel from a Folder?
- 4. How to add text to beginning or end of all cells in Excel
- 5. How to color cell based on value in Excel?
- 6. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences