How to save a word document as an XML file
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Open your word document, click Menu and click Save as to get a dialog.
2. In the pop-up dialog, select XML Files in the File Type drop-down button. Then Select a save position and click Save.
WPS office software could be compatible with Microsoft Office, and these training contents help students or home workers finish their work efficiently.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to set header and footer in WPS Presentation
- 2. How can we change the spacing before and after a paragraph in WPS Writer
- 3. Clear and avoid duplicates entries in WPS Spreadsheet
- 4. How to convert PDF files into pictures
- 5. Explanations on print interface
- 6. How to delete a blank page in WPS Writer Word?