How to select multiple cells in contiguous range
November 8, 2021
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
In WPS Spreadsheet, we can select an entire cell range with a shortcut key until the empty cell. Here are the steps.
1. Select a cell in WPS Spreadsheet.
2. Press the shortcut key Ctrl+Shift+↓on the keyboard.
To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
- 1. How to get month name from a date in Excel (3 easy ways)
- 2. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)
- 3. How to Copy File Names in Excel from a Folder?
- 4. How to add text to beginning or end of all cells in Excel
- 5. How to color cell based on value in Excel?
- 6. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences