How to select text color
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
Take this document in WPS Writer as an example. It is also the same in WPS Presentation and WPS Spreadsheet.
1. Use WPS Office to open the document.
2. Then select the text that we want to change color.
3. Click the Home tab and then click the Text Color Bottom.
Users can select the color they want here.
But if users still can’t find the color they want, click More Font Colors.
1. Also, first select the text that we want to change color.
2. Select Advanced in the Colors popout box.
3. Click and drag the white line to adjust the hue in the outer circle.
4. Now, click on the small circle in the icon and adjust the color as needed by clicking OK.
To be office specialists, you could learn how to use WPS Office online in WPS Academy.
Was this helpful?