How to set language as proofread in Word？
1. Open your word document, click the Spell Check menu button and click Set Language.
2. In the pop-up dialog, we can select any languages we want in Other languages area by clicking Set as proofread.
3. If we need to remove some of languages that are set as proofread, click Cancel.
Was this helpful?
- 1. Use conditional formatting to make data more intuitive
- 2. How to use the Smart Split Columns feature
- 3. How to import external data in WPS Spreadsheet
- 4. Quickly locate the name of the row and column where the cell is located
- 5. How to adjust line spacing in WPS Writer
- 6. Learn pivot table from the beginning