How to set language as proofread in Word？
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Open your word document, click the Spell Check menu button and click Set Language.
2. In the pop-up dialog, we can select any languages we want in Other languages area by clicking Set as proofread.
3. If we need to remove some of languages that are set as proofread, click Cancel.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to add fonts in WPS Office word
- 2. How to delete a blank page in WPS Writer Word?
- 3. How to insert a signature in WPS Writer
- 4. How can we add a horizontal line at the footer
- 5. How can we use equation editor in WPS Writer
- 6. How can we change the spacing before and after a paragraph in WPS Writer